Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My hippie side is peeking through.

So I'm sitting in my microeconomics class and my teacher is talking about the Olympics in China and the protests that are going on because of the human rights violations in China. And then she talked about John McCain's statement about the outcome of the recent Russian election, as well as stating that he would be increasing spending on the war in iraq and afghanistan. 
After this discussion, as well as watching the local news on any given day, I pretty much decided that there is entirely too much violence and conflict in the world today. I know this makes me sound like such a hippie, but can't we all just love each other? Seriously. Take a look at the beauty in every day. Find joy in the small things. Laugh a little, let the small things that you would normally get upset about just roll off your shoulders.  Find some happiness. You woke up today, didn't you? It's not that hard, just smile! Relax. Everything's gonna be alright.  

You are blessed everyday. 

No comments: