Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sunny with a high of 75....

I just finished taking a test in my New Testament class, and it only took me about half an hour, so here I am, sitting outside, waiting for my next class to start. It is absolutely GORGEOUS out today and I'm SO glad. Its been raining so much lately, and as much as I like thunderstorms, especially at night,  I was just about done with the whole rainy and gross thing. Days like this just remind me of how much I have to be thankful for. In reality, I should be reminded of this every day, whether rainy or sunny, but I'm not. 
Maybe I should just start waking up every day and listing off the things I'm thankful for. That should put me in a good mood every day of the week. I'm gonna try it. We'll see how it goes. 
Anyway, just thought I'd mention how great I think this day is going to be. I hope it lives up to my expectations. 

No comments: